Earn Litecoin (LTC) by visiting web sites and performing other simple tasks.
What can do this bot?Earn Litecoin by:
- Visiting websites on links
- Joining Telegram chats
- Messaging other Telegram bots
Welcome to LTC Click Bot! 🔥
This bot lets you earn Litecoin by completing simple tasks.
Press 🖥 Visit sites to earn by clicking links
Press 🤖 Message bots to earn by talking to bots
Press 📣 Join chats to earn by joining chats
You can also create your own ads with /newad.
Use the /help command for more info.
This bot was made by DOGE Click, a pay to click service that uses cryptocurrency to process payments.
To verify that this bot is really ours, visit dogeclick.com and make sure the link on that page brings you to the same bot you are using to read this message.
Any bot that is not listed on that page is NOT affiliated with us.
Using this bot, you can:
- Earn Litecoin by visiting sites, joining chats, and messaging bots.
- Promote your own websites, bots, channels, and/or supergroups.
- Withdraw your balance at any time, with NO deposit required.
Here's how to earn Litecoin using this bot:
1. Press 🖥 Visit sites and wait for an ad to show up.
2. Press 🔎 Go to website to visit the site.
3. Stay on the site for the required amount of time to get your reward.
1. Press 🤖 Message bots and wait for an ad to show up.
2. Press ✉️ Message bot and send a message to the bot.
3. Forward the message you get from the bot back to @Litecoin_click_bot to get your reward.
1. Press 📣 Join chats and wait for an ad to show up.
2. Go to the Telegram channel/group and join it.
3. Press ✅ Joined and stay in the chat to get your reward.
Here are all my commands:
/menu - Show the main menu
/visit - Earn by clicking links
/bots - Earn by messaging bots
/join - Earn by joining chats
/myads - Manage your ads
/newad - Create a new ad
/balance - Show your balance
/deposit - Deposit funds
/withdraw - Withdraw funds
/history - Show transactions
/referrals - Show your referrals
/help - Show help
/cancel - Cancel current action
Visit our FAQ page for more info.
Join our news channel at @DOGEClickUpdates 📢
For technical support, message @DOGEClickSupport 📞
A command must always start with the '/' symbol.